Posted on November 26, 2012, in Twitter and tagged @muddywatersre, @PIMCO, agents, april brooks, daily mail, david chaves, facebook, FBI, hedge fund industry, hedge funds, insider trading, Jennifer Ablan, making a difference, Mathew Martoma, Matthew Goldstein, reuters, reuters investment outlook, SAC capital, social media, steve a. cohen, trading, twitter. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Tag Cloudadvertisers alfred hermida andrew keen audience bbc blog blogging change citizen journalism dan gillmor David Sull development digital model digital world disaster economics evolution facebook fast-moving followers guardian hootsuite hurricane sandy hypertext hypothesis interactivity internet interview iranian election Jess Jarvis jobs john kelly journalism journalist journalists local mainstream journalism mainstream media media mediums multimedia mumbai attacks news news agenda newspaper newspapers newsroom new york nic newman online online journalism blog online media paul bradshaw print radio relationship retweets rise savvy scott rubin social media sources steen steensen television the guardian traditional media trust tv tweets twitter upload us presidential elections web witness youtube
- RT @followthatnick: Just done Rafa Nadal's shopping for him on the self service tills on the tesco express in Wimbledon village. Surreal. h… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Petercampbell1: Special Report - How did Tesla grow its brand so fast without advertising? ft.com/content/353a7c… 3 weeks ago
- RT @markscott82: In landmark decision, @Google is fined $2.7bn for #antitrust abuses in Europe nyti.ms/2shvBPX 3 weeks ago
- RT @luciejones1: Oooooh Ireland. It burns!! 2 months ago
- RT @VicArcherPR: When Graham says it's a #Eurovision classic you know it's gonna be good. #CRO 2 months ago